Sunday, May 6, 2012

My computer keeps on beeping when turned on due to video card absence but I no longer have it's video card?

My computer keeps on beeping when turned on because I think it is looking for it's old video card. I no longer have the old video card. I have a new one but when I plug it, it still keeps on beeping and the screen doesn't display anything.



The monitor doesn't display anything so I can't open the Bios set-up.



Help please on how can I resolve this?



Or is there a way to reset the bios set-up with the pc off so that it would return to using my pc's built-in video card?



Thanks.|||If the new card is not working it is possible it is not seated completely. Make sure it is fully in the bus. If that does not work just remove it and the built in should come back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment