Monday, May 7, 2012

How do I find out what my p.c.'s video card is?

I am thinking about buying a game called battlefield 2, but I want to make sure my computer can actually play it. It is usually just the video card that doesn't allow me to play, everything else is fine. Where can I find out what my video card is?



Here is also the other requirements for the game http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?…|||Right-click on MY COMPUTER, select PROPERTIES, HARDWARE tab, DEVICE MANAGER, double-click on DISPLAY ADAPTERS. It should list the card you have.|||Go to start>control panel>system icon>hardware tab>device manager>display adaptor|||you can find out what your video card's specs are in your PC's documentation. you also may want to look in your system properties folder, it may be listed by name under the video card heading.

if you don't know for sure, it's not bad because video cards are relatively inexpensive these days. a geforce 8600 card could be found at your local best buy for less than $100 US. a radeon may be a little more. but check ebay if your funds are limited. good luck.|||Just right click on your backround and click properties.

You should have at least a Nvidia 6600gt, or a ATI X1600 if you want decent gameplay in BF2, I know because I play it.

It will work with a card as old as the Nvidia FX5200, but barely.|||Just Click on Start- Run- type dxdiag and click ok , click on all the tabs on top one by one u will get all the information you want u can compare it with the link u have send

No comments:

Post a Comment