Sunday, May 6, 2012

Can I change my laptop's video card and processor?

my laptop is HP pavilion dv6835nr. is it possible to change my video card?and also my processor?|||Laptop video cards are almost never upgradeable, unless you spent $3000 on a gaming laptop initially. Your x3100 integrated graphics really aren't up to game playing.



The cpu could be replaced, but only with a limited selection, which would probably only improve your performance by 25% at best.



Personally, I wouldn't try upgrading that system. It's a good general purpose laptop as is, and really can't be modified into a gaming or video editing system.|||yes it is but i recommend letting a IT person do it at the risk of messing up.. but look up your computer model and how to open it and locate the parts write it down or print it out so you have it when your working on it|||A laptop? Usually not - video in a laptop is usually not upgradable. A knowledgeable IT tech may be able to upgrade the CPU a level or two

No comments:

Post a Comment