Sunday, May 6, 2012

Help with my new build's video card??? 8800GT?

please help me, i know for sure that my mobo and my gpu are compatible, but the system refuses to start when i plug in the video card. I tried it with the other slots, and no response still. Please help, and thanks in advance|||Did you connect a power line to the Video card? It requires its own power connector from the PSU, as well as being plugged into the board. You should have got a converter with the card, that allows you to use two molex adapters to provide the required power.



If not, just look at the card, and see if any of your power lines fit it...|||When you say refuseses to start. it sounds to me that there is not enough power being supplied to your system. you may need to upgrade you power supply unit to 600W +



Thermaltake are good psu's :)

No comments:

Post a Comment