Monday, May 7, 2012

Can the Dell Inspiron 14's Video Card be Upgraded?

It has an Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD. I don't know a whole lot about video cards, but I planned on playing video games with this laptop. I know it can play F.E.A.R. well... okay... but I want it to play pretty well. I was also looking into Unreal Tournament 3, so I was hoping to upgrade the video card. Apparently the video card is integrated with the motherboard or something, so I was wondering if it's possible to buy and install a better video card.|||Definitely buy a new one.|||NO...you can't change the graphics card on a laptop...it's part of the motherboard, although i believe both NVIDIA and ATI are due to release a USB dependent graphics card, that should work, as far as normal graphics cards go, forget it, you ain't got the right equipment.

hope this helps.|||You can't upgrade your video card, as you've said it is integrated to the motherboard. You have another option, to buy an ATI external video card.|||No way to do that

No comments:

Post a Comment