Friday, May 4, 2012

I have a problem with my computer, i think it's video card or either my main board?

I have Geforce 256mb/fx5500 installed in my 512mb RAM, computer. after I formatted my computer and installed all the hardwares and softwares, I try to use my computer, when I was playing a highly 3D game such as World of Warcraft, RAN Online, Audition, and other games. My computer was stocking up every 10 seconds and continue to play again but after a moments it will happen again. I think my video card was the problem. But this problem does'nt happen when I used Microsoft Word, Surfing the internet and other activity. Please healp me guyz! Thank You! If you have other question for more further information, I will surely feedback! Thanks!|||You did not say if you are using Microsoft Vista or XP. If you are using Vista then yes you need more RAM at least 1 gig. You also never said how things worked before you formatted and the reasons for you to format. This is all very important information. Till we get more information from you it will be hard to answer your question. I think you have down loaded either a virus or a computer draining group of pop-ups. Pop-up ads is the price you pay for gaming on line. Not telling you not too, just a fact of life. More computer information will clear things up. Oh, if you just bought the high end Vista then you will need 2 gigs of RAM, not 1.



Edit update: Thanks for the feedback you promised as that really helps us get you your answer. Sometimes I get this feeling of spinning wheels.|||You might need more RAM|||Well, you are at the low end RAM wise and, from what I've read that Geforce video card is one of their worst and it is very old. MS Word, surfing the net, etc. do not require much in the way of system resources.... That's why they run with no problem.

A newer video card will work wonders... increase the RAM if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment