Friday, May 4, 2012

If my computer's video card doesn't have T&L cababilities, do I just have to buy a new video card?

I have a 32 mb video card in my computer, and it doesn't seem to have texture and lighting capabilities. I suppose I just have to buy a new card... Or is there some way I can DOWNLOAD texture and lighting? It probably sounds silly, but I don't know much about computer hardware. : \|||You need to get a new Graphics card.

As you use AGP. get

Nvidia Geforce 6600

Ati 9550 or 9600.



They all have hardware Transform and Lighting support as well as shader pipelines.|||Yes, Texture and lighting is hardware rendered. If you want take advantage of this capability you must upgrade. There are many cards that are not expensive anymore that support this feature. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment