Sunday, May 6, 2012

Can i upgrade my acer aspire 5585's video card?

heres the specs of my laptop



Core 2 Duo T7200 (2.0 Ghz)

Nvidia Geforce Go 7300 128 MB dedicated/256 Shared

120 GB HDD

1GB of RAM



I have read the details of my video card on NVIDIAs website and i have seen that the graphix bus technology of my video card is PCI express... is this similar to the desktop's PCI Express? its this information that gave me the idea that i can replace / buy a new video card for my laptop...|||Unfortunately no. Very few models of laptops can have their video card upgraded.



For what it's worth, the Nvidia Geforce Go 7300 is one of the nicer laptop video cards out there. You have a really nice processor too.



If you want better performance out of your computer, you can probably get another gig of ram (especially if you're using Vista). If you're running Vista, you can get a memory stick and use Readyboost too.

No comments:

Post a Comment