Monday, May 7, 2012

How do i get my computer's video card working as well as it was again?

I just "rerolled" my comp. I forget what it's called because I'm dumb but its a step above system restore, where it basically deletes everything. Anyhow, I downloaded a driver for my video card because the computer couldn't even recognize my video card when i first started it up afterwards. Now with the driver, it recognizes the video card i have and everything, but it won't play any of the games it use to, it just goes to a black screen with the games music. Also, while going on almost any website, the screen every 10-15 seconds will freeze up for around 4 seconds, then turn black for a second, then everything will be normal again, and it keeps doing it. Thanks for the help of how to solve getting my video card back to the way it was.|||Why did you reload your computer, was it already having problems?



If so, you may have a problem with your video card.|||You should've rick-roll'd it|||ok, you reinstalled? Did you get the right driver, and update it? It would have been easier if you said what driver and updated your system specs.

No comments:

Post a Comment