Friday, May 4, 2012

How or Can I upgrade my laptop's video card?

First of all I don't know if my laptop video card is intergrated, i heard if it is, you cant upgrade...here are my specs for my Toshiba Satelite L675D



AMD Phenom™ II dual-core processor N640*

4GB DDR3 memory

500GB Serial ATA hard drive (5400 rpm)

ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250 graphics

Windows 7

Processor Platform VISION Premium

Video Memory256-1917MB (dynamically allocated shared)



thank you..and if it is upgradable..can you please tell me a good graphics card that can probably run Starcraft 2 on high maybe ultra? something i can buy from best buy or wal mart, not online...thanks|||Unfortunately you cannot upgrade the graphics card because it is soldered or attached to the motherboard. But I must say you selected a great computer for daily gaming. Why don't you visit this website and see if your computer can handle that game: http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyr…



All the best! :)|||simple answer, you can't.

Laptop chips are not the same as Desktop graphics cards.

It's basically soldered to your Laptops mobo and can't be removed without destroying the laptop/bricking your mobo.

No comments:

Post a Comment