Friday, May 4, 2012

Is my new bought laptop's video card really bad?

Well..I bought this laptop couple days ago..and it has mobile intel 4 series express chipset family..

I tried canyourunit.com ...with some couple of old games..

All of my requirements are okay...except the video card.

Well..I have toshiba satellite l505-ES5018



So..Whats wrong with my video card?|||Laptops (except for the gaming ones) were not made for gaming|||Nothing is wrong with the video/graphics card chip set it is the games are not compatible with Windows Vista or Windows 7 operating system. The lap top listed is not a gaming lap top.|||In general any integrated video card will perform poorly, especially compared to any dedicated card from nvidia or ati. The intel 4 series should be able to handle hd video, but most new games will be out of reach. Go back 3 or 4 years in gaming history and you will have better luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment