Friday, April 27, 2012

My laptop's video card sucks?

So my laptop is somewhat new, I got it in August 2010.



I downloaded Steam so I could play computer games on my it, but apparently my video card sucks, it is an Intel(R) HD Graphics.



So my question is would, if connected to my TV, my laptop be able to run games that couldn't run because of my video card?|||No, connecting to a TV wouldn't help.

Your video card still won't be able to process all the images quick enough.|||If games couldn't run means video card is not supported or below requirements required by the games (read system requirement), regardless it is connected to TV or not.|||nope. It would still use the same video card. Unfortunatley it is very hard to upgrade a laptops video card in most cases.



you would be better off getting a desktop for gaming since they are much easier to upgrade

No comments:

Post a Comment