Friday, April 27, 2012

Upgrade a compaq presario CQ40 laptop's video card?

everyone's been saying you can't upgrade a laptop's video card. but i want to play devil may cry 4 in the ps3. im not a wealthy person so please dont suggest me to buy a desktop. i know there must be a way somehow to upgrade my laptop so i could play the games i want. you might buy some sort of external video card or download something online to upgrade my video card. please tell me how. if you cannot upgrade a video card of a laaptop then what's the use of it.dont say anything like its not possible or face the fact because i wont and never will|||You can't upgrade your video card because it is integrated onto the motherboard. But you can buy an external video card via external PCIe 2.0 connector, ATI has a model of the card.|||You can't upgrade a laptop's internal video card. PERIOD





Downloading something online does not work. This a hardware limitation, not software.



There are external videos card, The ASUS XG STATION is the only one I know good enough for gaming. But the ASUS XG station need to use an expresscard slot and is only available for Australia (why? I no idea).

1 comment: