Friday, May 4, 2012

How to fix a laptop's video card, which has a bad connection?

while on my laptop, the screen went like the computer had crashed (kind of like a broken television). i sent it to some computer people, and they got it to work again, they thought it was a bad connection in the video card. I got it back, it worked, and then did the same thing. I hooked it up to an external outlet (another monitor), and i could see the broken television screen. by this time, the laptop screen showed nothing. I have a dell latitude d620. The actual computer does work. What can I do to fix this.|||It sounds to me like you are discribing a dead pixel problem with your monitor, you can either send it off and get a monitor replacement (which will cost you a lot of money.) Or you could just use it as a desktop and hook it up to an external monitor.|||You'd have to send the laptop to dell to have the video card replaced. Or find a Dell Authorized repair station/shop

No comments:

Post a Comment